Thursday, October 22, 2009

acceptance is sweet.

This feels pretty weird, as I've never made a blog before. It's like this public diary on view for everyone so I'm still thinking a lot about what I'm actually writing. But I'm sure that feeling is going to wear off after a few more entries...

I'm probably not going to be making another blog for another few months, when I'm in.....SPAIN!!!! Right now just dealing with all the stress of VISA and passport and applications and physicals and blah blah blah. All within a few weeks? Possible? Well we shall find out now won't we.

Oh also, before closing, I want to thank my dear friend Colin Withers, III for bringing up the idea of a blog while studying abroad. I know that he will totally match every one of my entries while he's in Australia with all of those kangaroos and didgeridoos (tee.) and Crocodile Dundees and things.

Besos, Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment