Thursday, December 17, 2009

america things

So after spending approximately one hour and ohhhh I don't know, 35 minutes? on editing this stupid blog, I realize that I have a lot of studying to do.

finals, papers, bla bla bla...
It seriously all seems so unimportant in comparison to the amazing few months I'm going to be spending abroad. Seriously, finals? The sociolinguistics of the Spanish language? The proper accentuation for esdrujulas y graves? The zeitgeist of La casa de Bernarda Alba? Quite honestly, I don't give a poop.

All I can think of is Spain; being nervous and excited and scared shitless and intrigued and every emotion. Preparing...packing...making lists for packing... haha and, of course, making sure I have the perfect color combination of fonts and background colors for my blog. Can't study abroad without that!

But I really shouldn't be doing all that, and I really shouldn't be writing this blog, because I just have three more finals tomorrow and then I'm done! And THEN, then! I can focus on Spain and all that it entails.

oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment